L1 Customer Support
As a Customer Support Specialist, you are driven by a desire to be helpful and a commitment to providing the best care possible to Winston’s customers. You'll work to deliver customer support in a high volume email environment that is a positive differentiator for Winston, both directly with customers and in support of other team members’ efforts. You represent Winston through the entire customer lifecycle, encouraging sales by helping prospective customers understand how Winston meets their needs, guiding customers through their initial setup, troubleshooting issues that arise, and escalating issues accordingly.
What you’ll do:
- Answer customer questions, troubleshoot, and proactively provide information that will improve each individual user's experience, typically by email, discussion forum, or chat, but also on occasion by phone.
- Test, research, and document compatibility and functionality issues.
- Conduct pre-launch release testing.
- Moderate Community forums.
- Follow all Support Team processes.
- Participate in ticket triage, monitoring, and routing.
- Maintain composure, professionalism, and customer focus, while reassuring customers, providing timely, thorough, and well-thought-out responses, and resolving customers’ issues.
- Work with the rest of the Winston team on an ongoing basis to refine internal processes and external-facing resources.
- Identify and escalate issues and trends as appropriate.
- Be flexible with your schedule to accommodate business needs.
The kind of person we’re looking for is…
- Passionate about privacy
- Exhibits an attitude of extreme ownership
- Excited by big goals and challenges
- Accomplishes amazing amounts of work in short periods of time
- Quickly learns and masters new tools
- Highly logical and unafraid of new technology
- Always puts the customer first
2+ years experience providing high volume technical support by email to consumers in a computer electronics, router, ISP or other networking company.
- Some understanding of networking technologies and how websites interact with each other
- Ability to communicate well in writing and verbally with people of all technical abilities and translate technical concepts in non-technical language, when needed.
What we offer you
- A significant equity opportunity at a venture backed startup with massive growth potential
- Flexible work schedule