Last revised: December 27, 2019
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 calendar days from the date of delivery to request a full refund.
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days from the date of delivery. To request a RMA, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Product(s) returned to Winston Privacy directly must have been purchased from our website, winstonprivacy.com, or through Indiegogo.
3. Customers are responsible for shipping costs of returning product(s).
4. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged) as per the sole discretion of Winston Privacy.
5. Opening of the enclosure or tampering with the internal components of the board will void the return and warranty policies.
6. If the Product(s) is returned without a RMA, Winston Privacy cannot process your refund.
7. The product(s) must be returned to Winston Privacy within 5 days after the completion of the RMA form to be considered a valid return.
8. A returned, non-defective product is subject to a $40 restocking fee as per the sole discretion of Winston Privacy. The restocking fee will be deducted from the refunded amount.
9. Depending on your financial institution, the processing of your refund can take up to 14 business days to post to your account. The refund will be issued in the original form of payment in which the order was placed. If you no longer have the card you originally used to place your order, your financial institution will issue your refund in check form.
10. You will be issued an email when your return has been received and processed by Winston Privacy.
11. The 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to units purchased on Kickstarter.
1. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
2. Annual pre-paid subscription fees will be refunded if product is returned in accordance with the return policy.
3. Any Product(s) purchased from an unauthorized retailer or website (Ebay, CraigsList, etc.) will null and void the return and warranty policy.
4. Please ensure you include all components (cables and power adapters) in your returned unit. Incomplete returns (missing charging base) will be refunded the retail value of parts received by Winston Privacy's returns processing department.
5. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product(s) while in transit.
6. Winston Privacy reserves the right to change these terms, conditions, policies or procedures at any time without notice.
7. Order cancellation requests are only eligible for an immediate refund when requested prior to the order being processed, requiring cancellation confirmation by Winston Privacy prior processing. Cancellation requests should be submitted to email@example.com.