Last revised: January 31, 2019
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you have 30 calendar days from the date of delivery to request a full refund.
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days from the date of delivery. To request a RMA, please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Product(s) returned to Winston Privacy directly must have been purchased from our website, winstonprivacy.com.
3. Customers are responsible for shipping costs of returning product(s).
4. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged) as per the sole discretion of Winston Privacy.
5. Opening of the enclosure or tampering with the internal components of the board will void this warranty.
6. If the Product(s) is returned without a RMA, Winston Privacy cannot process your refund.
7. The product(s) must be returned to Winston Privacy within 5 days after the completion of the RMA form to be considered a valid return.
8. Depending on your financial institution, the processing of your refund can take up to 14 business days to post to your account. The refund will be issued in the original form of payment in which the order was placed. If you no longer have the card you originally used to place your order, your financial institution will issue your refund in check form.
9. You will be issued an email when your return has been received and processed by Winston Privacy.
Winston Privacy Inc. (the “Manufacturer”) warrants to the original purchaser at retail (the “Purchaser” or “you”) that the Winston Privacy Filter (the “Product”) will be free from defects in workmanship or material appearing within 12 months from the date of delivery to the Purchaser. This warranty may not be transferred to any subsequent buyer.
This warranty does not cover Product damage caused by: (i) accidental or intentional abuse (including but not limited to prolonged submersion and/or agitation in water, exposure to extreme temperatures or fire, animal bites, excessive bending or crushing force), (ii) use of the Product in violation of the Manufacturer’s instructions, (iii) or use of the Product with another product. This warranty does not cover cosmetic or performance defects caused by: (i) normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the hardware, or (ii) consumable parts, such as cables, unless failure has occurred due to an initial defect in materials or workmanship. This limited warranty does not cover software or licenses.
As the Purchaser’s only remedy, and the Manufacturer’s only responsibility, for any defect in the Product, the Manufacturer will either, at Manufacturer’s option, replace the Product with a new or refurbished Product.
To make a claim under this warranty, the Purchaser must provide proof of purchase of the Product and submit a claim to the Manufacturer at email@example.com within 30 days after the defect was discovered.
As a condition to receiving the remedy, the Purchaser may be required by the Manufacturer, at the Purchaser’s expense, to return the Product to the Manufacturer and to pay for any necessary return freight for a repaired or replacement Product.
There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth in this document. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, OR ON ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL THE MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
For more information or to make a warranty claim, please contact Winston Privacy, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
2. Annual pre-paid subscription fees will be refunded if product is returned in accordance with the return policy.
3. You may cancel your subscription at any time and return your device. Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. If the device is returned damaged beyond normal wear and tear, additional fees may be incurred. Customers are responsible for lost or stolen products and will be charged the full device price if the subscription is terminated without returning the device. Cancellation prior to 3 full billing periods will result in a $25 refurbishment service fee.
4. Any Product(s) purchased from an unauthorized retailer or website (Ebay, CraigsList, etc.) will null and void the return and warranty policy.
5. Please ensure you include all components (cables and power adapters) in your returned unit. Incomplete returns (missing charging base) will be refunded the retail value of parts received by Winston Privacy's returns processing department.
6. You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges, and you shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product(s) while in transit.
7. Winston Privacy reserves the right to change these terms, conditions, policies or procedures at any time without notice.
8. Order cancellation requests are only eligible for an immediate refund when requested prior to the unit being processed, requiring cancellation confirmation by Winston Privacy prior processing. Cancellation requests should be submitted to email@example.com.